17.4.09

Sidney Crosby Quotes Sayings

Sidney: There's a good energy right now. We're all feeding off each other, battling out there, and sacrificing for each other. That's the way the game's played. We're out there competing for each other. That's probably the biggest thing that drives each of us.

Sidney: It’s not that hard to stay grounded. It’s the way I was brought up.

Sidney: I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept.

Sidney: I’m not trying to be the next Wayne Gretzky or Mario Lemieux. I am putting pressure on myself to do my best and perform to my potential.

Sidney: When you’re making plays out there, forcing things, creating things, that’s the most-fun part... It’s not always fun when you can’t get anything going out there. You want to go out there, have the puck and make plays.

Source: www.tv.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment